Monday, November 27, 2017

Well, long time no see, hear what ever.
I have gone through some major changes in the past few months. I've quit my job and started realizing (after thinking about it for years) that I wasn't cut out for work at all and in a fixed location, i.e an office in particular. But this day and age, needing money of course I started thinking about the future. Meaning what will I be happy doing which will bring in some money but still. So now I am thinking about becoming a tattoo artist. I guess I have been using ink most of my life (real or digital) so it's not so far from my comfort zone and I believe creative is creative. I now understand my fascination with graffiti. So... Keep an eye out for me, I may surprise you and myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...